Monthly Archives: March 2014
Swedish and Ayurvedic Massage Methods
Different methods of massage in massage therapy occur leading to the formation of different methods
which differ in techniques but offer the same health benefits . Swedish and Ayurvedic massage both
have different origins and use contrasting styles, but a major contribution to achieving a healthy and
relaxed body .
With a variety of programs , massage therapy available today , it’s become a real
difficult for people to choose .
Swedish massage , which is also known as the classic or traditional massage is the most common
method of massage therapy , and is generally preferred by the majority of people . It is characterized
along and flowing lines that relax muscles, improve joint flexibility and aid in better
The first stroke is known as effleurage , involve long glides from the neck to the
the base of the spinal column , or from the shoulder to the tip of the fingers . This is done with all
help you succeed aimed at the heart of blood and lymph flow . The therapist uses the whole hand
or thumb pad . This technique is done to the human body
Subsequently petri sage , which is composed of smooth muscles and lift away from the bones, then
rolling and squeezing them with gentle pressure . It usually involves rolling, squeezing , or
to improve . deeper circulation to the muscles This increases blood circulation by removing
toxins from muscle and nerve tissue .
Friction , the third technique , and the strongest is characterized by deep circular movements
with the fingertip disposed in the vicinity of bony areas and joints, and it relaxes the muscle fibers ,
which is an improvement of the flexible muscles and joints .
Done more massage methods after friction, another technique called tapotement . Tapotement is
of quick energetic movements by or tapping the muscles with your hand . it may be
applied with a fist , fingers and the edge of the hand . It creates tension and relieves muscle
Finally , the therapist uses vibration or shaking , causing compression of the arms backwards or
limbs and shaking in rapid motion for a few minutes . It improves blood circulation and muscles
and is beneficial for people with back problems .
On the other hand , Ayurvedic massage from India , and his goal is to create harmony and
balance within the individual and it helps in removing toxins and rejuvenate the body. the
not practiced publicly until Indian doctors decided to roam around and give muscle, joint
and back massages
Ayurvedic massage is based on a special system that the knowledge of Ayurvedic and Greek covers
systems of medicine , which focuses on Ayurvedic doshas and marmas or pressure points . Muslim
massage techniques were also adapted to this system.
Ayurvedic massage techniques use special oils that suit your dosha and depends on your being . a
is Abhyanga – Garshana which consists of skin brushing followed by massage oil, Udwarthanam
which is a slimming massage that herbal powders and the Ayurvedic foot massage, which is used in-
massage where the therapist uses his feet .
Now , with sufficient knowledge of both Swedish and Ayurvedic massage , one has , of course , the
to choose between the two that best suits his / her style of relaxation . But with both massages
unique techniques for choosing a part can be a bit difficult.
Reflexology is another method of massage
More Massage Methods Reflexology is another form of massage therapy . As shiatsu is
physical act of applying pressure on the feet and hands using specific thumb , finger and hand
techniques without the use of a lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex zones which reflect
human anatomy as the legs and arms , which in theory have a significant impact on overall body
This type of massage therapy has been around for thousands of years. There is archaeological evidence
This indicates that it was used by the Egyptians in 2330 BC, 2704 BC in China and Japan in 690 BC . the
West only knew about reflexology in the 19th century.
Although reflexology generally applied to the arms and legs , there are people who are also applicable
Same on the ear . This technique is considered to be a modification of atrial therapy that are
technique of acupuncture .
As a whole , reflexology is used to reduce stress because they help both the arms and legs of the
level, the rest of the body. If you are not able to establish that there is no balance will be in the
body. can also help people who suffer from arthritis
and, back pain , gastrointestinal disorders or problems
hormonal imbalance , insomnia , menstrual disorders , sports injuries and tension headaches .
You should never go for reflexology if you are pregnant , have foot ulcers or blood clots . If you
readily apparent doing this for the first time , you better tell your professional medical history .
Whether reflexology can help certain conditions and diseases is being determined . However, even if
other tests need to be done , many experts agree that it is an adjunct to standard medical care . with
That said , patients should not use as a substitute for medical advice .
The best part about reflexology is that it is not painful . If this happens , you have to say
reflexologist to go down a notch . If there are some areas in the body that are painful , tell them
target as to reduce them. pressure
Reflexology can be done anytime and anywhere . If you have time , you can even do it this time
days. In fact , given its popularity most hospitals and HMO now consider this insurance
compensation , as it is used after surgery or palliative care often. In fact, one third of the cancer
patients receiving regular reflexology .
Most of the sessions to be performed by specialists may be from 30 minutes to one hour. also
dressed session , the only thing that needs to be removed , shoes and socks . You do not even have to
lying on the table , because some will do this while sitting on a chair .
At the end of each session you should feel relaxed . How long it takes is a good indicator of how
effective it is . If a session will be in the future, feedback must
a reflexologist so they know what to do the next time you visit. massage Methods
Massage therapy schools
massage therapy schools Perhaps because of its increasing popularity , states have taken note of massage
therapy clinics and created laws to regulate their practice in the country . While this is largely
favorable to the millions of Americans who have benefited from their services in the country , he was
disappointed many massage therapists in the country . After working in the industry for so many years ,
suddenly they have to get the training certificate that says they can carry out the work they have done
for many years .
However, the state laws are state laws , and no one can do anything about it , unless of course they
want to go to another country and see whether the laws are different . But most people want to remain in
their country and to keep it that they are already in the country are located services . In fact, most
of them go to therapy massage training schools to obtain their certificates. In the end , education will
be easy given that they already know what they need to learn . They just need to look on the net
One problem , though these people face is how to find the right school for massage therapy
That will fit their schedule and their budget . Here are some tips to help them.
One way to save money and time for schools to find near your home or work , of course, depending on your
schedule . For example , if you go to school after work , it is logical to look for schools that are in
the vicinity of massage therapy clinics working .
Another important consideration for those fees. This is especially true with people who do not have
enough money to have to send to school. As much as you can , look for programs that have flexible
payment terms and if possible , a school that offers scholarship programs . You can offer to teach
part-time or work at the school in exchange for a discount. Some people have more time than money in
their hands , so it can work .
Remember that not all schools are accredited by the governing bodies issuing certification and licensing
. It is important that before you sign up , make sure the school you choose is certified by the
regulatory body condition . Otherwise it will be wasted . All your time and money In fact , as a tip :
ask for a list of schools that they acknowledge before to massage therapy school . This way you can be
sure that you have selected is already legitimate. Do not waste time looking for schools that are not
Moving out of state
Moving out of state or to another country can be an exciting adventure filled with new experiences and challenges. The first few months will be filled with culture shock by learning how to move in order to adapt to a new language. To make the transition a little easier, pack wisely and take with you items that are personally important. They can be good for times when nostalgia hits. They can also be good to introduce new friends to the cultures of the home. Clothing
Knowledge of climate and weather in the new location will help you narrow down which clothes to bring. The clothes should be durable and you need to make sure wearing clothes often. Note that some cultures have different standards of what is acceptable to wear. Research that if the inhabitants of the country tend to dress more modestly than people in their home country, or if culture is fashion forward and just the latest styles of clothing are appropriate.
If the move is a short period of time, be sure that all clothes brought in traffic will have to go back. Sometimes bringing fewer clothes and buy new clothes at the location based on need may be easier — and ultimately cheaper than packing — everything you’ll wear.
Although moving to another country to provide new flavors and interesting food options may crave comfort food. Bring along some of your favorite spices and food products that will be stored for longer time.Trying local food is important for getting a real sense of the new state, but is able to cook food that has memories of home can help to when you Moving out of state or to another country
Moving|HOW TO PACK ELECTRONICS
Manual of the manufacturer;
original box or carton ;
boxes and cartons
Colorful sticky notes;
1. First check the “instructions for use and / or the owner’s manual” for specific requirements and instructions. If you lost them, make sure that you find the information you are looking at the website of manufacturers and make a note and put in box – whether in the form of advice or an online version of the manual can be found.
2. If your appliances contain toner or ink cartridge, remove them and store them in a sealed envelope, along with the electronics to which they belong. Remove any CD-minute, DVD-’s and similar computers, stereo or DVD-drives.
3. If you keep the original packaging of appliances, we recommend that they use when moving your home / office . If you have not saved, you can buy your necessary boxes and cartons on line
boxes and cartons
Colorful sticky notes;
4. Buy colorful sticky notes that are large enough to be able to describe them on your equipment.
5. Before disconnecting the power supply, indicated by the colored petals which cable wire with which and to which output is connected.
6. We recommend using a regimen of letters and numbers which describe additional sheet and give a copy of it to the movers to help you with your relocation.
7. After turning off the power supply and retract the cable, make sure that they are packed well and not liable to get wet during removal.
8. When packing electronics, the use of antistatic extruded polystyrene balls and protivoudaren packaging material is required. Never use materials that conduct electricity, to avoid damage to the electronics during the movement.
9. Disassemble the electronics of its possible components and pack them tightly using antistatic extruded polystyrene beads, scotch tape and protivoudarniya packaging material.
10. Place a thick layer of the same protivudaren packaging material and the bottom of the box, which will carry electronics.
11. Fill the remaining space with extruded polystyrene beads to prevent displacement during the time.
12. Remember when sealing the box to put the note “Fragile” and draw an arrow to indicate the lid of the box.
Note: CD-th and the hardware can not tolerate high temperatures. If you have sensitive electronics, consider whether you could not take it with you in your hand luggage during the movement.
Refrigerators in the age of frozen food
Refrigerators in the age of frozen foods and continuous cooling of foods is of great importance. Not only in summer drinks to be cooled. Above all opened boxes of FOOD SUFF, such as butter or milk are kept in the refrigerator. Refrigerators are in the kitchen have become indispensable as household appliances. In fitted kitchens is often a built-in refrigerator to be found, which is in the furniture, usually integrated ina separate cabinet.Fridge freezer combinations can be found here as well as built-in appliances. Who has set up his dwelling in the American style, will not want to renounce his U.S. refrigerator. The device is not cheap, but real fans can thereby be deterred from buying not. Anyone who intends for his house to purchase multiple refrigerators, for example, kitchen, utility room, office and / or party room, should make a price comparison in each case.
Refrigerators in the age of frozen food In online shops can often save this regard and inexpensive to purchase a refrigerator.Even if the fridge is low, it must meet certain security requirements. He should switch off in case of overheating to self protection, for example. The newer refrigerators are also in terms of energy consumption consume less power than their predecessors and therefore protect the environment and the wallet of the customers. The energy efficiency class A is the most economical. Modern refrigerators or refrigerator freezers often hold still for more than ten hours, the cooling upright when the power goes out or the unit is defective.
Kitchen equipment in a modern kitchen
Kitchen equipment in a modern kitchen A fridge freezer if the household is to be equipped with a sensible cooling and freezing system for space reasons or due to the number of persons. The fridge freezer provides two functions in one device.Is once cooled by the built-in refrigerator. The unit freezes in a separate freezer or freezer also very sensitive foods. A fridge freezer can be purchased as a built-in device in a kitchen. Especially with a fridge freezer, make sure that the power consumption, because here you can save on efficiency class A lot of energy. It is advantageous if the fridge freezer has two separate motors. If a motor times out, the other device can still be used and the food not to thaw or spoil. The establishment of a kitchen in apartment or house requires a sensible planning. The size of the kitchen gives, how can find many household appliances in their place. The Kühlgefrierkombination particularly high in popularity in single-person households: The demand for frozen options is lower than in a multi-family household and it is also inexpensive compared to the purchase of two devices. A comparison of prices on the internet offering cheap opportunity to gain an overview of the various offers. The advice before buying a fridge freezer is a good idea so that the customer is sure not only an economical but also to acquire a high quality fridge freezer.
kitchen equipment in a modern kitchen?
Looking for a suitable kitchen should already be considered ahead of time what kitchen appliances are to be installed. Especially when considering buying a kitchen, it is advantageous if the same all built-in appliances to be scheduled, so the visual impact of the new kitchen can be made ideal. In any case, a fitted kitchen, a should oven and a hob belong. This can be very convenient nowadays placed, for example, the oven at eye level and the hob on the worktop at the appropriate place. A hood is also necessary and practical, so that may still be sufficiently illuminates the cooking area as well.A dishwasher is a very practical purchase – no matter how big the budget is.Even the refrigerator is standard fitted kitchen. The consideration of whether a microwave oven is already scheduled as built or used as a single device on the work surface, should also previously been done. In the further establishment of a fitted kitchen to kitchen machine , a toaster , a coffee maker or even a coffee maker are standard. For this purpose, should be scheduled enough space. A waffle iron is a great device, especially when children in the household. Similarly, a is kettle a very handy kitchen utensil.If the refrigerator has a built-in cooler compartment, it is nevertheless useful to consider buying an extra freezer thinking. Especially in a multi-person household, it is a great advantage if sufficient capacity to freeze options is available. Naturally, also other devices can be accommodated in the kitchen.For example, if the bathroom is relatively small and the kitchen for it accordingly spacious, also can be quite washing machine or tumble dryer in the kitchen are placed.
HOUSEHOLD TIPS]Much time and money can be saved by using everyday household products to solve common household problems. Besides being cheap and effective, they are also much more environmentally friendly.
1. Stubborn stains on pots and pans are normal problems in most household which can be removed by boiling a cup of water together with two tablespoons of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar in the stained pots and pans for about twenty minutes.
2. Stubborn coffee stains in mugs can be removed by placing the mug with some vinegar in it in the microwave for about a minute or two.
3. Cars with stained fabric upholstery can be unsightly. To remove them, one can just dab some shaving cream on it. Then, rub and wipe away the shaving cream with a clean, damp cloth.
4. Storing chillies in freezers immediately after purchasing them will make them last longer.
5. A limp-looking stick of celery does not look appetizing. Placing the celery in ice water together with a peeled and sliced raw potato for about thirty minutes will make it look fresh once again.
6. Price tags or stickers on items bought at the supermarket leaves a sticky stain if not removed properly. The stickers or price tags can be easily removed by applying some vinegar over it and wiping it away five minutes later. Putting them in the freezer for a while works just a well.
7. Blunt sewing needles can be sharpened just by stitching through sandpaper. This also applies to blunt scissors which can be sharpened by cutting through sandpaper.
8. Dull looking aluminium pots and pans can be brightened up just by boiling a few pieces of apple peels in them.
9. Many people are concerned about their dry lips. Try applying a warm teabag to cleaned lips for five minutes. This will help to retain the moisture in the lips, resulting in a smoother appearance.
10. Ever wondered whether the eggs you are using is really fresh? Worry no more. To test for freshness, just submerge the eggs one at a time in a big bowl of water. If the egg floats, that means it is stale. If it stands upright on its pointed end, it is not fresh either. The freshest eggs are those that lie flat at the bottom of the bowl of water.
11. To prevent tools from turning rusty in tool box, put in some mothballs or a piece of chalk.
12. Try removing stains made by ballpoint pens by using hairspray or milk.